Here are a few ideas for prayer. Let us remember that God is in charge. He sees, He hears, He knows and He cares. (Exodus 2:24-5).
1. Pray for refugees across Europe and at her borders. Pray for Christians trying to help relieve their distress. Social distancing is impossible.
2. Pray for an evangelical church in Eastern France which inadvertently spread Coronavirus through a legal nation-wide Congress in early March where someone had Covid-19. They have been targets of hate and attacks. This has affected other evangelicals too.
3. GideonsUK have been sending out scriptures to hospital chaplains who asked for them. Pray for many to find help.
4. Pray for Peter and Martina Morris enjoying a similar lock-down in Germany.
5. Pray for Kedmon and Monica and their coworkers and students. Medical facilities will not be adequate there.
6. You watch the news… Pray as you do.