Women’s Friendly Group
The church grew out of a Women’s Friendly Group in Shelthorpe, in the 1930s. The church was built in 1938 as a Mission Church
The Church Continues to Grow
By the late fifties a need was felt for a building that could house the many social events. The church hall was opened in 1959
We Become a Parish
The Parish of Shelthorpe was established in 1969. The name was changed to The Good Shepherd, Loughborough in 1979
We Celebrate 80 Years
Doloremque eleifend, gravida reprehenderit! Lacinia atque aliqua, voluptatibus lorem minim nunc blandit deserunt fusce.